Vehicle2GO on iTunes
Inspect2go offers mobile applications and custom software development services for vehicle and inspection processes. Contact inspect2go to discuss your specific needs.
This video demonstrates our simple Vehicle2GO app for iPad, offered on iTunes for $9.99/month. The app walks a mechanic through a set of checklist items common to many auto repair shops and vehicle service departments. The users can record issues, enter notes, take pictures, and submit a PDF report directly from the iPad. This app does NOT have most of the advanced, custom features listed below. Contact Inspect2GO directly for advanced features. See app disclaimer on website, app and app description.
• Engine Bay
• Under Vehicle
OTHER/CUSTOM VEHCILE APPS AND SOFTWARE
In addition to the Vehicle2GO program above, Inspect2GO develops a wide range of custom solutions related to vehicles. These are custom solutions that are NOT part of the Vehicle2GO iTunes app. Contact Inspect2GO to discuss your specific needs.
• VIN — Vehicle Identification Number database interface to auto-populate make, model, etc.
• Vehicle Manufacturing/Production line inspection, paint defects, inspection checklists…
• Custom inspection checklists for aviation, boating, shipping, transportation, etc.
• Custom checklists tailored to match clients’ unique needs
• Web-based administrative control panel
• Draw on photos to indicate issues
• Cloud/Database data storage
• Fleet management software
• Graphs/Trending over time
• Vehicle rental forms
• Signature capture
• Custom reporting
• Statistical analysis
• Insurance — Send multiple reports from a single inspection such as
o Repair cost estimate
o Work order form
o Customer contract
o Insurance report
Duration : 0:4:24
Truck One of the New York Police Department Emergency Service Unit follows (and is followed by) an FDNY Ambulance. Notice the use of different siren tones among the vehicles and the air horn of Truck One. When the public needs help they call the police. When the police need help they call the ESU.
Duration : 0:0:39
This video was submitted by a fan of JohnTV and Oklahoma’s own Video Vigilante Brian Bates. Fellow YouTube user Wasp7269 is a hard working trucker and was moved by the rampant street prostitution at one Ontario, California TA Truck Stop that he shot this video and then gave us permission to post it here.
Duration : 0:4:10